Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Film set wraps...

The movie set that I ministered on the past couple of weeks officially finished shooting production and now will enter post-production. It was a great set with great people who were very kind and loving towards me. I was able to talk to a few people about their relationship with God and was very encouraged by their openness with me. It was also great to meet a married couple who came onto the set the first day I was there. They are both Christians who have been in the industry awhile but just got saved last November. They are so excited about living for Jesus in this industry!! I pray that God continues to build them up and give them strength to be an example of Christ right where He's put them.

Please pray for a movie whose producer I met with this morning. It looks very positive that the money needed to shoot his movie could be coming in this month. He's trusting God and His timing.

No comments: