Monday, November 23, 2009

Knee MRI tomorrow...and new opportunities!

Thanks so much for all of your prayers concerning my knee. It continues to feel better each day and we are praying that God will heal it completely. Tomorrow is my MRI, so please pray that the doctor finds the knee healed when he looks at the MRI results. I will let all of you know the results when I get them.

Some exciting opportunities are beginning to pop up for the coming year in the entertainment industry. I can't be specific at this time because I want to make sure that these possibilities become realities. There have been so many opportunities through my years here in Hollywood that God has closed the door on, so having patience and waiting on the open door is a must. However, these doors are the most significant that have ever surfaced for ministry here. We are praying that God's will is done, and we would greatly appreciate your prayers for the same thing...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! God has been so good to us all...

No comments: