Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to LA...

It was a great time of being home in Indiana, spending time with family and friends. It always encourages me so much when I hear of all the people who are praying for us and this ministry! It truly is what gives us the strength to press on, knowing that we are not alone in this journey.

One of the highlights of the time was being able to perform the wedding of my best friend Andy Steiner. His wife Deby is from Bern, Switzerland, and she is such a blessing to Andy. I pray that God gives them many wonderful years together in serving Him.

While I was home, I made a brief trip to Tampa, FL to speak to Team BodyTech. It was amazing to see and hear the responses of the athletes as I talked about Jesus our Savior who washes away our sins and gives us Life! I believe that God changed, encouraged, and strengthened many lives that night. Praise God!

Please pray for me and Holly as we jump right back into work here. We ask for wisdom for our tasks and power from our God to carry them out. Thanks!

No comments: