Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Contacts...

One of the more difficult things about when I first moved to Los Angeles was thinking that every person I met was a contact that was going to lead somewhere. And then, when nothing would happen with that particular person, I would be discouraged and wonder why God didn't do anything. But over the years (and hopefully through maturing in the Lord), I've learned that my job is not to worry about "contacts" as much as it is just being obedient in every relationship He presents. I try not to set expectations regarding any relationship - I just try to love and serve the person as the Lord teaches me.

Well, this past weekend I attended a seminar where I met some very interesting, passionate, and in one case, powerful people involved in the entertainment industry. My prayer is that God would teach me to be obedient in these relationships, leaving the rest up to Him.

God, please give Holly and I pure hearts in all that we do....

No comments: