Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas and New Year's...




Christmas is always my favorite time of year. But it is also a super busy time as well! I always think we're going to have tons of quiet time alone at home, but we end up running to many Christmas parties and spend time with many friends. But I love it!!

This year was special because we got to the privilege of having Holly's mother out for Christmas. Family is very important to us, and since we are both from Indiana but live in California, seeing family can be a rare experience. So we ended up taking my mother-in-law all around the city and showing her some of our favorite spots and friends. It was a good time had by all.

New Year's was spent recovering from the Christmas exhaustion - literally! Holly and I were both sick and are just now back at full strength. This is the first year since I can remember that I didn't see the New Year in! I think we went to bed at 10 pm...

Please pray for me as I preach at our church tomorrow night...thanks and God bless!

No comments: