Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Great weekend in San Diego...

It was a blessing in many different ways this past weekend at Jon Lindsay's Border States bodybuilding competition. Having all of the Stronghold team members there was so encouraging to me. We had an incredible team meeting while we were there, discussing the future of Stronghold and what God wants us to accomplish. I love and respect everyone on this team and pray that God continues to use us in this industry in an increasing manner for His honor and glory.

Fred Krause (one of our team members) competed in the competition and received a 2nd place in his class. He represented the Lord well, performing his routine to a song that revealed his love for Jesus. Way to go Fred!!

It was also a growing time for me as a leader of this ministry. I feel that at the Olympia and this show, God allowed me to learn so much and overcome some obstacles at the events. Please pray that God gives me the wisdom to do HIS will with Stronghold Ministries. I know I have alot to learn, but I also know that God will be faithful to teach me everything I need to know. Praise God!

No comments: