Tuesday, April 21, 2009

back from Florida...

Orlando turned out to be a great trip! I really got to further many relationships in the bodybuilding industry as well as create some new ones. It is so neat to be able to help answer some of the questions that a new Christian asks or even someone who doesn't know the Lord may ask. In their hearts and minds, finding answers to these questions is vital to whether they pursue God and a deepening relationship with Him or not.

I also got to spend time with my friend Jeff, who was in the hospital. He's been through alot over the past 2 years that I've known him, and yet his faith continues to grow. Please pray that Jeff's body is healed and that the desires God has placed in his heart would come to pass.

And lastly, I'd like to thank Scott and Monica Brant-Peckham for just being an unbelievable blessing in my life. They have been so kind to me and my wife since we first met them. Seeing them this past weekend and spending some time with them greatly encouraged my heart. The bodybuilding and fitness industry is definitely a better place because of their presence in it!

No comments: