Thursday, July 15, 2010

Heading to Tampa, FL...

I am heading tonight on a red-eye flight to Tampa, FL to minister at the Tampa Pro Bodybuilding show. My good friend Tim Gardner is the promoter, so it will be a blessing to see him and his wife Brande again. There are also a wonderful group of believers in that community that I've had the privilege of getting to know over the last year. This will be a very encouraging trip and I'm really looking forward to what God does.

Pray for tonight here in Hollywood. Before I leave, I will be attending an AWESOME unity Prayer event at Hollywood Presbyterian Church. It's the first night of 2 nights dedicated to the churches coming together and crying out for our city to be changed for Jesus Christ! It is nothing short of a miracle that things like this are beginning to happen here. God is answering our prayers and drawing the church in Hollywood together in UNITY!! Praise God!!

No comments: