Wednesday, November 11, 2009

knee injury...

Well, the news I have isn't great news - it looks like I'm going to need knee surgery. I've already had 2 knee surgeries on my left knee, and a few weeks ago, I twisted it. The orthopedic surgeon diagnosed it yesterday as a torn lateral miniscus. Please pray for me during this time. It was kind of disheartening to hear that diagnosis, as it will mean 6 weeks on crutches after surgery and no hard lateral movements for 6 months. And then the financial strain of a surgery that will cost thousands of dollars is difficult to swallow as well. Just alot going on in my heart and mind today. I want my life to be a blessing to others and give God glory. I pray that He uses this seemingly unfortunate and trying circumstance to bring Himself glory. And may He give Holly and I the strength and provision to make it through.

We greatly appreciate your prayers and support in this time...

2 comments:

Monica said...

Thinking and praying for you both. I am sorry to hear about your knee Michael. You and Eric can swap knee stories some day. He has had 8 surgeries to date. Hang in there. Miss you guys! Hope all is going well with Holly and the baby.

Pastor Mike said...

Thanks Monica! Three sounds like a piece of cake compared to 8!