Wednesday, February 25, 2009

God answers our prayers...

Your prayers for us have been so powerful and effective! We have been praying about various ministry opportunities within the entertainment industry, and God has been revealing His will to us!

With regard to one of the films, the actor who was my connection to get on the set was suddenly let go just 3 days before rehearsals started! That's almost unheard of, but it was a clear sign that this movie was not where I was supposed to be. The Lord clearly let His will be known!

Another film had an unexpected development. I was talking with the director and he told me that the film planned to shoot in the fall and that he and the producer wanted me to be on location with them. But not only that, he also said that they want to put me into the budget of the film and pay me for ministering there!! Thank you Jesus!

And with regard to a music tour we were praying about, God clearly showed me and Holly (as well as some other people) that I was not to go. But not to worry, because there is now another tour that might be a possibility and I think would be a much better fit. Please keep praying!

I hope that these things really encourage everyone to keep praying. It's exciting to see God work on behalf of His kids!

No comments: