Monday, November 3, 2008

Ministering on a film set...

On Friday October 31st, I began working as a chaplain on the film set of a movie called "Rough Hustle." I will be on the movie shoot until November 20th. I am excited because God has already been working in a number of people on the set. It never ceases to amaze me how people in Hollywood want to talk about their faith, God, and the life of Jesus. Please pray that God uses me to show Christ's love and servanthood to those in need of it...Thanks!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Praise the Lord, Pastor Michael and Holly and Stronghold leaders!
Leaves of Healing Tabernacle loves you!
Pastor Lorraine, Bro Frank, Pastor Todd and Scott

Unknown said...

Mike,
this is Jim from Ohio! Sorry we didn't hook up at the AC this year. I have been following along and checking in. It looks like things are going great and God is using you and Andy and Holly in a mighty way. I have been lifting you up in prayer and may call soon to talk if that is alright. I still have your info. We'll speak soon and have an awesome day in Jesus!!

Pastor Mike said...

Thank you Pastor Lorraine and Jim...Your prayers and support mean alot to me! May God richly bless each of your for your kindness...